Sunday 29 May 2011

Hello

Hello there!

I have decided to record my travels in this strange new universe. Having grown up here in what the High Council call New Gallifrey, I have hardly any memories of our old home world but even so, this universe is still alien to me. Perhaps this journal will help me to make sense of everything.

I'll start by explaining who I am. My name is Apridilivariaseris Kohlidrius but most people I meet look at that and balk, so I generally shorten it to just "April Kohl", or even just "April" if people want to get really familiar. As you may have gathered from the name of this journal, I am a Time Lady of New Gallifrey; one of the first generation to have come from the Looms since the survivors of the Time War found their way to this second universe.

At only 57 years old, I am rather young to be travelling on my own but when the spirit of adventure calls you, you just have to answer. I still return home regularly, of course, because you can't see how far you've gone unless you check back on where you came from.

I'll sign off now. Time to get moving again!

No comments:

Post a Comment